♥ Friday, June 29, 2007
Already chose my electives which i am going to take nxt sem, I chose Immunology and Applied Chem 2, didn't wanted to choose applied chem as it is a difficult module but the program chair for my course said that is a an important/good module so i decided to take it. Anyway, reached home later than usual as I had my IG today and we were busy, had to stock take and change price tags because of the 7% GST which i kind of dread. Today's Microbio lesson, i didn't understand a single thing , one word to describe, DEAD!Tml, i will be going to NP to watch a band concert in the evening.There will be fireworks at Kallang tml, because of the field of dreams ( closure of Kallang stadium) , I miss watching fireworks but still cannot make up my mind if i want to go . I think i have countless of flaws which needs to be fixed probably using money.Dear god, pls drop some money down for me . I will be very grateful =)
Falling in love at : 9:01 PM