♥ Thursday, September 20, 2007
WednesdayInstead of going swimming in the morning as planned, We(HJ,Joleen,Roger & I)met early in the morning at Mac , had breakfast and due to some reasons we went to fred hs and only left his place after 6 . So , i was out the whole day and my PP as expected was still left undone .To fred : Sorry for disturbing you and your sleep haha ! Today Pharmacology and toxicology . Our class had 3 observers from Meridian JC , i think they are here to experience PBL learning and both of them we sitting right behind me , so there was actually 2 pairs of eyes staring at whatever i was doing. Ah, i wonder what thoughts they have about PBL, a negative or postive one? Anyway,this faci of mine ,made us close our laptop screens while others were presenting , so i did as we were told and hence did not chat much . After school,Nithiya and I went to the Pasar Malam at Woodlands for a short while and i met Joanna there too. I wanna go again.Anyone interested?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY DEAREST !!!!Last thoughts : I have the urge to shop but i don't want to splurge As usual,you throw the old .
Falling in love at : 8:06 PM