♥ Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Saturday & SundayI completed all of the tasks on my to- do list except one. Guess which ? Bingo !! Its PP, the thing which i hate the most yet it is a must to complete soon , as the deadline is getting nearer. I have less than a month to complete it . So basically for the weekend , I studied for the Basic theory test which is soo difficult, so many signs and rules(not like everyone will follow). Wish me good luck people, I think I'm going to fail . Besides studying , i glued my butt to the sofa and my eyes to the TV. Actually , it is only during the commercials that i would read the book. MondayIts my dearest Sugar's birthday Happy 18th Birthday Jia Xin =DMy sis asked me to accompany her to do some exercise and I actually she agreed.She was sooo surprise and happy at the same time because out of 10 times she ask me to , i only say yes once , and ytd was the once hahahaha!!! We jog for 30 mins in order to burn away some fats and due to not running for some time already, I almost died. Well,I still prefer Swimming than jogging =)
Tuesdayitswednesdaytmlitswednesdaytmlitswednesdaytml!!the definition of friend
Falling in love at : 1:01 PM