<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4345600589721904855?origin\x3dhttp://carrieawmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


 Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Print my poster in school yesterday. Totally cannot communicate with that shopkeeper. I dun understand what he says and he don't get me either. Finally, got my PP poster printed out which cost $9.60 for 8 pieces of "golden" A3 papers. I better pass or i would start cursing.
PP presentation is just tomorrow @ 2.40 pm. Good luck to me =)

2 tasks completed yesterday : 1) PP Poster
2) Module selection. ( Chose Pharmaceutical Science)

Prepare to be busy once year 3 starts, 4 modules and FYP. From what i heard, I will be stuck in lab on Wednesdays.

Haven't watch Romantic Princess Ep 12 yet, i think i can only watch on Friday night, after Pharmaco UT and PP Presentation.



I have to thank you for making me realise a few things & also change my thoughts on certain issues. Though i have not change completely, i have already start to change and i know that bit by bit i would become a better person.
Thank you very much =D I appreciate it .
Occasionally, you really need someone to wake you up and get you thinking in a postive way. So dun hesitate to look for someone when you are really troubled.

Reminder
Everyone is good in different things
You have your flaws, so do they...
Sometimes, you are just slower than the rest
but that doesn't mean that you are dumb
you just need more time and more effort spent
with these, im sure you would be able to succeed too =)


Falling in love at : 1:27 PM

Welcome ♥

disclaimer here (:

Little Miss ♥